Miscellaneous online payment
To make an online payment (other than a cap, subscription payment or payment for a book of day-tickets) to the QH, you can use:
- UK bank transfer (FPS/BACS)
- 'QH online payment' by debit or credit card or Paypal (see below).
QH Online paymentYou can pay here using a credit card, debit card or PayPal by:
- clicking the 'radio button' for the event you wish to pay for. If your event is not listed, click Other payment (which may already be selected) but make sure that the Short Description is sufficient for us to know what you are paying for.
For some events, a pop-up window may then appear with more details and possibly (for Rides) a list of start times for you to select one
- (for equestrian events) clicking an "I accept" square to acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to our Disclaimer
- entering the amount you wish to pay (without a £-sign — e.g. 25.00) in the first box below, and
- a short description of whom or what you are paying for (e.g. 'John and Jane Doe'') in the second box. For an Other payment you must enter details of what you are paying for
- clicking the "Email me ..." box if you wish to be notified about similar future events
- clicking the Pay button
If you are paying for places or tickets for more than one person (for the same event or item), please enter the total amount due, but please do not try to pay for more than one event or item (e.g. "Hunt Ride 23rd August and 2 x Hunt Ball tickets") in one transaction,
You will be presented with confirmation of your payment amount and asked to provide some further information.
When your payment is complete, the system will immediately email you a receipt, and this is copied to the Secretary.
If you are subsequently unable to participate your payment will NOT be refunded. Payments will, however, be refundable if the event is subsequently cancelled or major changes are made to the venue, timing or content.
Some events are free of charge for those who qualify. In particular, anyone who paid a full subscription in the 2020-1 season has free entry to any 2021 QH Rides advertised here: please click the 'Free entry' check-box that will appear for those Rides and enter your name, postcode and email address in the Short Description box (the blue Pay button will now be a Book button.
If you book, pay and then cancel and it appears to the organisers in their absolute discretion that this was a malicious and not bona fide act, your payment will NOT be refunded.