Miscellaneous online payment
To make an online payment (other than a cap, subscription payment or payment for a book of day-tickets) to the QH, you can use:
- UK bank transfer (FPS/BACS)
- 'QH online payment' by debit or credit card or Paypal (see below).
QH Online paymentYou can pay here using a credit card, debit card or PayPal by:
- clicking the 'radio button' for the event you wish to pay for. If your event is not listed, click Other payment (which may already be selected) but make sure that the Short Description is sufficient for us to know what you are paying for
- (for equestrian events) clicking an "I accept" square to acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to our Safety and Responsibility statement
- entering the amount you wish to pay (without a £-sign — e.g. 25.00) in the first box below, and
- a short description of what you are paying for (e.g. 'John and Jane Doe - ride plus food'') in the second box. For an Other payment you must enter details of what you are paying for
- clicking the Pay button
If you are paying for places or tickets for more than one person (for the same event or item), please enter the total amount due, but please do not try to pay for more than one event or item (e.g. "Hunt Ride 23rd August and 2 x Hunt Ball tickets") in one transaction,
You will be presented with confirmation of your payment amount and asked to provide some further information.
When your payment is complete, the system will immediately email you a receipt, and this is copied to the Secretary.